Associations and individual clubs have a unique opportunity to host a team camp consisting of five days of intense level training at their own facility. Aimed at boys & girls between the ages of 9 – 18 our Team camps are designed to supplement the training schedules of the more advanced level teams. Based on prior consultation with team coaches a bespoke session curriculum can be designed so that each team receives a program specific to their needs. (Teams must register a roster of between 12 – 20 players).
The camp offers players and club coaches alike an opportunity to learn team tactics and practices from International coaches working at some of the best youth development professional clubs in the world. Each day teams work with a different International coach and thereby experience a variety of philosophies from coaches working in the EPL, Europe and South America. At the end of the week each player receives an evaluation report and the club get a Team assessment report plus action plan.
Club coaches are encouraged to assist the International staff to aid their own development, and the experience continues for the players after the camp with the exclusive INSIDE SOCCER “Bags of Skill” individual homework program for their continued personal development.
Typical format for International half-day camps (3 hours)
For Individuals or Teams
|Session #1||Exercise 1 – Warm up, ball familiarity and skills development
Exercise 2 – Small group work, unopposed & opposed
|Session #2||2v2, 3v3,4v4 & overload practices
Technical / Tactical phases
Attacking Midfield and Defending themes
|Session #3||Small sided themed technical / tactical conditioned practices
Problem solving games
Free play tournaments
Cool down & debrief plus homework practice assignments
What is included plus the benefits
For players & club coaches
- Coaching by Pro Soccer Club coaches from the EPL, Europe and South America
- Training with a different International Coach every day
- Exclusive “Bags of skill” pack and program for continued personal development
- Opportunity for player talent ID
- End of week individual player performance evaluation
- Individual player and team awards
- 3-month FREE access to www.insidesoccer.com
- Team analysis and action plan
- Club coaches may assist International staff
- Session plans available on request
- A comprehensive learning experience on & off-field plus online.
For further information on how to host your own club camp contact Jeff.firstname.lastname@example.org